Milk and Related Products
About this item
- Price includes tax and shipping charges
- Chhurpi (Nepali: छुर्पी, Tibetan: ཆུར་བ།) or durkha is a traditional cheese consumed in the Himalayan regions of Nepal, Sikkim, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Bhutan, and Tibet
- Hardened cheese made from cow or yak milk sourced directly from the mountains.
- Products from Darjeeling Kalimpong Sikkim
- Quantity: Since Churpi comes in different sizes we have changed to quantity to 125 gm
Sheep Ghee "Bheda ko Ghew" bears a high medicinal value. It is considered to remove age-old scars. About this item
- Sheep Ghee / Bheda ko Ghew
- Net Volume: 3ml cc
- Moisturizes skin because of the fats in sheep milk, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens skin for a youthful glow. Sheep milk has lactic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, which is a gentle and natural skin exfoliant.
- Reduces redness and breakouts because of the anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties found in sheep milk protein.
- Protects & Repairs skin to preserve and improve the youthful appearance of skin. The high concentration of vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin E, are awesome antioxidants.