About this item
- Products in UNDER99 category, do not include shipping charges, add items worth 449 to the cart to get free delivery of this item. The delivery charge on the rest of the category is free.
- WaiWai is the most popular snack in Indian Nepalis. It can be eaten straight from the package or cooked in soup form or can be boiled and stir-fried like chowmein. Unlike ordinary noodles, Wai-Wai is pre-cooked, flavored, seasoned, and fried before packaging.
- It comes in various seasoning flavors.
- Includes chili powder, masala (mixed spices) and onion oil which can be used to prepare the soup or stir fry.
- Wai-Wai is rich in carbohydrates, minerals and proteins.
- Box of 1 x 75gm Packs