- Himali Fresh is the manufacturer & supplier of local products of the eastern Himalayan region especially of Darjeeling & Kalimpong districts and their surrounding areas
Rated 5.00 out of 5₹229 – ₹379
About this item
- Price includes tax and shipping charges
- Chhurpi (Nepali: छुर्पी, Tibetan: ཆུར་བ།) or durkha is a traditional cheese consumed in the Himalayan regions of Nepal, Sikkim, Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Bhutan, and Tibet
- Hardened cheese made from cow or yak milk sourced directly from the mountains.
- Products from Darjeeling Kalimpong Sikkim
- Quantity: Since Churpi comes in different sizes we have changed to quantity to 125 gm
- About this item
- Includes 300 shipping charge.
- WaiWai is the most popular snack in Indian Nepalis. It can be eaten straight from the package or cooked in soup form or can be boiled and stir-fried like chowmein. Unlike ordinary noodles, Wai-Wai is pre-cooked, flavored, seasoned, and fried before packaging.
- It comes in various seasoning flavors.
- Includes chili powder, masala (mixed spices), and onion oil which can be used to prepare the soup or stir fry.
- Wai-Wai is rich in carbohydrates, minerals, and proteins.
- Box of 30 x 75gm Packs